2 - Guassian is the key
Stable analytical systems will produce the same Gaussian distribution of data. When a system undergoes a change, an unexpected data point will be produced. In this activity, participants will demonstrate the foundational principles of statistical QC (SQC).
- The accuracy and precision of an analytical system describes WHERE WE ARE.
- The basis of SQC is knowing WHERE WE ARE and WHERE WE EXPECT TO BE.
- If WHERE WE ARE with our current observed value is not WHERE WE EXPECT TO BE, then a change has occurred.
- List the performance specifications that describe WHERE WE ARE with an analytical system?
- Define SQC and how it applies to monitoring their analytical system?
- Define the criteria required for SQC to monitor change?
- Handout_Our QC Journey (2 - Gaussian is the key) NEW.docx
- Worksheet 1_Def of Terms Quiz (203v2).doc
- Worksheet_Our QC Journey (103) NEW.docx