0 - Workshop Introduction
Participants are provided with an overview of how this workshop integrates quality control (QC) into their laboratory to support their accreditation efforts. Additionally, workshop expectations are presented to participants.
- The workshop targets primarily quantitative QC and method evaluation.
- Linkages between QC workshop training and ISO 15189 will be made throughout the workshop.
- Where are we, where do we expect to be, and where do we want to be are three questions that will be used throughout the workshop to assist with data analysis and evaluation.
- Understand how the QC workshop supports the SLMTA process?
- Understand the workshop’s scope, targeting quantitative QC?
- Understand expectations during and after the workshop?
- Handout: LQMS Content Sheet
- Worksheet: Measures of Central Tendency NEW
- Basic lessons in Lab QC (Booklet)
- Final Examination Answer Template
- Job Aid 1: Navigating the Westgard Internet Site NEW