15 - Improvement Project Master Class
15.1 Improvement Project Master Class
The knowledge gained from a workshop becomes effective when the improvement is applied at the site for better patient care. In this activity, participants will map the process needed to perform an improvement project (IP) assignment.
- The planning phase is essential in any improvement project.
- The support of hospital management and analytical staff is essential for implementing an effective QC program.
- The QC IP plan involves many sections of the accreditation checklist.
- Recognize the need for hospital management support and analytical staff adherence when planning a QC program?
- Identify the steps needed during the planning phase to successfully implement a QC program?
- Further refine the process plan to identify what happens, who’s responsible, and by when?